A break in the momentum ....

.... I've decided - with absolute relish - to spend less time writing magazine articles and more time writing books! That means this section of my website and blogs may become a little static for the moment while I concentrate on bigger projects, but who knows ---- next year (or the year after that) may see me writing more articles!

In the pipeline I have -

* "Tea 'n Turps" which may have to be called "Taking Tea With Artists" ... an amusing chronicle of my life spent interviewing artists, together with a selection of artist profiles and stunning images of their work. I'm hoping to produce it coffee-table-style but that final decision is still to be made ...

* the second edition of "The eArt Directory", first published in paperback in 2005, which is due to be published within the next 6 weeks or so as an e-book ..... so watch this space! (Or rather the space on my Published Books blog).

* "Stepmotherhood. My Story" - still in its early stages of writing.

* the fourth book is still largely ideas and notes, book research and one interview so far, relating to a rural and very beautiful area, overlooking one of the most stunning bays on the West Coast of Ireland. It may become more intriguing as time passes ........

Travel writing lurks forever in my mind, and here's a treat of an image from a trip to Florence :